Location: San Diego
The Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the development of and telling a story about ImageWare Systems vision to cyber security market. This position will lead the development and execution of a B2B strategic marketing plan including awareness, lead generation, and pipeline acceleration. The Enterprise Marketing Manager will work closely with senior leadership, creative and content teams/agencies, and sales to create effective and efficient marketing strategies focused on growing the customer pipeline. They will create and deliver impactful campaigns across our website, event presence, social media, and partner network.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides analytic and creative thinking, demonstrates innovation with a vision of the future of the company that is planned, strategized, and executed.
- Supports the execution of a cohesive marketing strategy and campaign plan that drives brand and lead nurturing that supports revenue growth.
- Provides excellent project management support to ensure the timely execution of deliverables with appropriate internal and external reviews and collaboration across teams.
- Provides expertise in digital and print marketing, content marketing, customer analytics, and social media marketing.
- Writes effective email, social media, and marketing messages.
- Manages and supports the execution of measurable demand creation programs and consistently optimizes based on performance and market feedback to drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams.
- Team Collaboration
- Partners and communicates with internal resources in marketing and sales to produce assets supporting inbound/outbound marketing programs, including sales enablement.
- Works with sales and marketing operations to measure and report on the end-to-end lead management process including lead capture, qualification and nurturing.
- Coordinates with sales to assure proper alignment for key events/tradeshows with conference objectives, develops messaging and assets, identifies lead gen opportunities and accesses reporting/metrics.
- Additional marketing activities as required.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years B2B/Digital Marketing experience.
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs, including events, email, digital, direct mail, webinars and more.
- HubSpot (preferred) or equivalent marketing automation platform experience.
- Direct digital marketing experience-specifically the management of websites and content management tools, web metrics and analysis.
- Experience developing and managing responsive websites.
- Direct experience in managing external vendors and agencies.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
- Excellent project and time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Sense of humor, a can-do, positive attitude and a desire to grow is a must.
- Outstanding cross-functional communication skills with the proven ability to align internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail. Experience in working within a complex project team with multiple stakeholders.
- Requires a solid understanding of marketing practices, principles, software and other tools.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, as well as experience writing effective email, social media and marketing messages.
- Skilled in product and corporate marketing; corporate communications, including public, media and investor relations; strategic planning; creative direction and editorial/copy development.
- Requires a proven ability to solve complex challenges; develop and communicate business objectives; achieve goals on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization, a must.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Slack.
- Is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401K in addition to LTD, and LIFE/AD&D insurance. Employees enjoy ten paid holidays per year, in addition to a very generous paid-time-off policy.
To apply please submit your .pdf formatted resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no 3rd parties
ImageWare Systems, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer